About Gloucester Florist
Since 1968, Gloucester Florist has been a trusted florist in Hayes, VA. Owner Kendall Caton, a registered nurse for over 20 years, is the 3rd generation running the shop founded by her great aunt. The shop has remained a local favorite, offering exceptional floral services and beautiful arrangements to brighten up any space.
- Great Customer Service: At Gloucester Florist, we believe in providing top-notch customer service. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always ready to assist you with your floral needs. We take a personal approach to every order, ensuring that each customer receives quality service with a smile.
- Special Occasions: We understand the importance of making every special occasion memorable. Whether it's a birthday, anniversary, or any other special event, Gloucester Florist has the perfect floral arrangements and gifts to make it unforgettable. Our expert floral designers will create visually stunning and unique arrangements that will capture the essence of your celebration and make it truly special.
- Sympathy: Expressing condolences can be challenging, but at Gloucester Florist, we are here to make the process a little easier. We offer a wide selection of sympathy arrangements that are both beautiful and thoughtful, allowing you to express your sympathy and offer comfort to those who are grieving.
- Wedding: Your wedding day is one of the most important events of your life, and Gloucester Florist is here to make it truly unforgettable. From the bridal bouquet to the centerpieces, our experienced team is dedicated to creating breathtaking floral arrangements that will complement your style and vision, making your special day truly special.
- Online and In-Shop Ordering: We understand that life can get busy and sometimes you can't make it to our shop. For your convenience, we offer both online and in-shop ordering options. Browse our extensive selection of impeccable flowers and gifts on our website, or visit our shop in Hayes for a personalized shopping experience.
At Gloucester Florist, we are proud to offer exceptional floral services and personalized customer service. Whether it's a special occasion or a much-needed moment of sympathy, we are here to exceed your expectations and brighten up your day.
2336 York Crossing Drive
We accept the following payment methods:
Our shop serves all of Gloucester County including Gloucester Court House, Gloucester Point, Hayes, Ware Neck, Naxera, Zanoni, White Marsh, Ark, Woods Cross Roads, Bena, Achilles, Ordinary, Glass, Wicomico, and we deliver 10 miles into Yorktown.
|We also deliver to the following facilities|
|Andrews Funeral Home|
|Gloucester House||Hogg Funeral Home|
|VIMS||Sentara Gloucester Medical Arts|
|Riverside Walter Reed Hospital||Sanders Retirement Community|
|Walter Reed Convalescent Ctr|
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Succulent gardens
- Funeral designs
- Unique and unusual gift lines
- Gourmet and fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
- Local handmade pottery
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected] or call us directly at (800)551-6336. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure. Gloucester Florist Rte. 17, York River Crossing 2336 York Crossing Dr. Hayes, Virginia 23072
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least one day prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
A local delivery fee of $12.00 will be added to each order, for each address. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.) U.S. orders must be received before noon in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery.
Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day. We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it. We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays. Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed. We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.